Blackheads are basically mild acne that appears on your skin due to pores clogged with oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. Clogged pores can be stubborn sometimes. Here’s a quick remedy to help you deep cleanse your skin pores & get rid of those annoying blackheads forever.
Prevention is better than cure. One of the biggest pore clogging reasons? Sleeping with your makeup on. Always take off your makeup before going to bed using an oil-infused makeup remover.
You don’t always have to buy expensive products to find an effective solution. One of the best remedies to help reduce blackheads is by using baking soda.
- Splash your face with warm water to open up your pores or you may wish to take a facial steam for a few minutes.
- Mix equal parts of baking soda and water to make a fine paste. Massage your skin (Usually T-Zone) with this paste using only light strokes.
- Let it sit for about a minute.
- Rinse the paste off with cold water and follow up with moisturizer.
With its regular usage, your blackheads will be a thing of the past. Your skin will start producing less oil cause baking soda helps neutralize your skin’s pH level.
- Don’t apply baking soda on squeezed pimples or open wounds.
- Don’t over-use baking soda as it can cause Irritation.
- You could also mix a little honey in place of water if your skin tends to dry.