Whether it’s the trauma of waking up to several strands all over your pillow or the heartbreak of watching your locks slither into the drain in betrayal, no one can deny that hair fall really hurts. We are here to tell you how you can tackle that hair fall in an all natural and organic way.
Well the reason the practitioners of ayurveda have used Amla, Shikakai, and methi for ages is because they REALLY work. To reap the benefits of all these natural ingredients, here’s a simple hair pack you can try at home.
DIY Pack For Hair Fall
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder – 1 tbsp
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna)- 1 tbsp
- Methi (Fenugreek) Powder – 1 tbsp
- One lemon
- In a bowl add Amla, Shikakai, and then slowly add water in it to make a paste. Cover the mixture with a lid, and let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, mix methi powder along with a juice of 1 lemon, and enough yogurt to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to the hair (from scalp to ends), and then wash it off after one hour.
Do this regularly and you will not only see your hair fall reduce but your hair will look stronger, thicker, and healthier.