It’s true – one of your favorite beverages not only boosts your mood and energy level, but can help improve your skin too as it’s loaded with powerful anti-oxidants.
Coffee contains very large amounts of multiple anti-oxidants including polyphenols which are also found in green tea. So even if you’re trying to cut back on drinking coffee – You can still apply it to your skin to give it a more glowing look while preventing clogged pores.
DIY Coffee Face Mask
- Coffee Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Oats – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply the mixture on your cleansed face.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water, massaging gently to remove all the dirt and dead skin cells.
Once or twice a week.
Why This Works?
- Coffee effectively fights signs of ageing, tightens the skin and even prevent skin damage. Coffee also possesses anti-inflammatory property which can reduce the skin inflammation and redness.
- Oatmeal has rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and harmful chemicals. Owing to its healing, moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, It is effective in soothing sunburn.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Also, Honey is extremely moisturizing, so it deeply nourishes the skin and helps create a glow.