No one wants to look like they gotten roughly 4 hours of sleep. That’s why we’ve come up with an all natural DIY Eye Serum recipe packed with caffeine, and other nourishing ingredients, that helps depuff eyes and also diminish dark circles. You won’t believe your eyes (wink,wink) once you see its magical effects.
This recipe is not only cost-effective, but the ingredients required to make this serum can easily be found in your kitchen and beauty cabinet. Read on to find out how you can make this at home.
DIY Coffee Eye Serum
- 1 cup ground coffee (boosts blood circulation to help puffiness)
- Sweet almond oil (hydrates the under-eye area)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil (a powerful anti-oxidant, fight wrinkles)
- Mesh strainer or cheese cloth
- Pour ground coffee into a jar and in it add enough sweet almond oil to cover the coffee.
- Now, add grapeseed oil into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover it with a lid and allow the mixture to sit for a week or so.
- After a week, strain the coffee using a cheese cloth/mesh strainer and store the serum in a dark bottle.