Did you know this mildly scented oil can be used for pretty much all of your beauty concerns? The best part is that it can be used by people with extremely sensitive skin as well. Keep reading for ways to use this amazing product.
1. Shaving: Whatever your method is, you’re usually leaving your skin irritated, baby oil is the best way to reduce irritation and soothe. Simply rub baby oil onto all areas you intend to shave. It allows the razor’s blades to glide more easily over skin. You might not want to make a permanent switch to baby oil, but it’ll work just fine in a pinch.
NOTE: Never use baby oil to shave with an electric razor.
2. Makeup Removal: Soak a cotton ball or tissue in baby oil and gently rub it all over your face and wipe off your face or eye makeup. Make sure you use a mild cleanser afterwards to remove the greasiness of the face.
3. Softens Cracked Heels: If you struggle with dry heels, apply baby oil to your feet and leave it overnight. Rinse and dry your feet in the morning.
4. DIY Tinted Moisturiser: Mix 1-2 drops in your foundation when you run out of tinted moisturiser or you don’t want a full face of makeup. Apply it to your bare face and don’t forget to set it with a setting powder to mattify.
5. Provides Longer Moisturisation: Apply it to wet skin immediately after shower to lock in moisture and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. A little goes a long way, and it will really add hydration to the skin.
6. Softens cuticles: Use baby oil to soften your cuticles. Just massage with it thoroughly when you give yourself a DIY manicure or pedicure. It works just as good as a cuticle cream and is inexpensive too.
7. Post-Waxing Residue: Use it to get rid of the stickiness that lingers post-waxing. It can help clean up any residual wax on your skin and also moisturize the skin. How’s that for killing two birds with one stone?
8. Added Moisture For Very Dry Skin: Boost your body cream by adding a few drops of baby oil.